Saturday 29 January 2011

Is your code S.O.L.I.D?–DDD9 presentation

Earlier today I gave my presentation at Developer! Developer! Developer! 9 on S.O.L.I.D principles.

I considered creating a series of post on the principles but a quick search showed so many already on the internet that I decided against it, in fact searching for SOLID principles on Google resulted in Google telling me it had about 30,800,000 results.

Instead this post contains the links to the resources and code that I promised at the end of the talk.

So this is that list and I hope that everybody who saw the presentation enjoyed it and feel free to tweet or email me any questions you have.

Books

Agile Principles, Patterns & Practices in C# – the seminal work

Web Pages

Presentation slides

The slides for the presentation can be found here, I'd recommend downloading them as the Google doc viewer doesn’t display the slides correctly.

Presentation Code

The code that I used in the presentation is on GitHub which also has a wiki explaining the changes that were made between each project to meet the principle.

You can get to the code here.

No comments:

Post a Comment